“Pitt’s Wall of Death” was built in 1928 and was purchased by “Pitt” Löffelhardt in 1932. It subsequently celebrated 80 years at the Oktoberfest in 2012.
It is a “funnel” with a vertical wall 8 metres high with a diameter of 12, where inside, one of the more spectacular motor shows in the world takes place. Pursuit races and various acrobatic stunts capture the attention of the astonished visitors who, standing on the wall, can almost touch the bikes that come very close to the top end of the wall.
Special attention to tradition. The old wooden structure is still the 1934 original one treated with meticulous maintenance down to the smallest details.